Harcha is a Moroccan pie that is eaten with tea or coffee at breakfast or in the afternoon. This Moroccan food recipe can be served with honey and butter melted in thyme or with chocolate sauce.
- Half a kilo of semolina
- One tablespoon of butter at kitchen temperature
- a small spoon of salt
- Two cups of table oil
- A small sachet of chemical yeast
How to prepare
- In a bowl put semolina yeast butter, vanilla and salt.
- Turn them over with the spoon or by hand, then gradually add the oil and continue stirring until the dough is homogeneous and coherent.
- Add the milk and stir the mixture well.
- We prepare the pot or pan, spread it with butter and sprinkle it with semolina, then make a disk shape from the dough and put the disk in the pan.
- Place the pan over a medium heat until the dough becomes golden, then serve the harsha with butter, honey or cheese.